We are muses. Here’s proof:
1. She’s So High, Tal Bachman: She’s so hiiiiiiiii-iiiiiigh, high above me; she’s so lovely. [Yeah we are!]
2. Long Tall Sally, The Beatles, Little Richard. No lyrical support required.
3. Build Me a Woman, The Doors: Build me a woman, make her ten feet tall. [Ok, so I’m not quite there. Close though. PS, the rest of the lyrics are pretty interesting.]
4. Long Cool Woman in a Tall Black Dress, The Hollies: A pair of 45’s made me open my eyes/ My temperature started to rise/ She was a long cool woman in a black dress/ Just a 5-9 beautiful tall/ With just one look I was a bad mess/ ‘Cause that long cool woman had it all. [5’9″? Ok, I’ll call it the start of the tall woman spectrum.]
5. And this blog’s namesake, which I adapted: Who’s That Lady, The Isley Brothers: Who’s that lady?/ Who’s that lady?/ Beautiful lady/ Who’s that lady?/ Lovely lady/ Who’s that lady?/ Real fine lady/ Who’s that lady?… And I must confess, it was in a Swiffer ad. Got me thinking.