People seem to be always comparing other people to animals. But which animal do you think you are?
1. The Giraffe: The Hot-Headed Socialite
- Can grow up to nineteen feet tall
- Social animals, usually found in groups which frequently change
- Use their necks as weapons in combat, called “necking.” When humans use that word, they usually mean something else… but you may be most like a giraffe if you often find yourself “necking.”
2. The African Elephant: The One Who Never Forgets Birthdays
- Up to 13′ tall
- Large ears- hearing is SHARP! Can’t get much past them.
- Very close to their families
- Among the world’s most intelligent species, known for demonstrations of humour, grief, love and memory.
3. The Blue Whale: The Blues Singer (didn’t see that one coming, did you. Just cause they’re horizontal doesn’t mean they’re not tall!)
- 100′ “tall”
- Likes to swim
- Sing whale songs to one another to communicate location and feelings
- Very few (or no) natural predators due to size
4. Grizzly Bear: The Protector Who You Think Will Bite Your Head Off But Won’t
- Up to seven feet tall
- Very protective of family
- Gets cranky when they don’t get their meat and veggies
5. Red Kangaroo: The Fighter Who You Can’t Sneak Up On
- Up to 9.8 feet long including tails
- Quick to scrap with other kangaroos, starting with fists and then progress to kicking with feet while balancing on their tails
- Field of vision is almost 300 degrees because of the position of their eyes. ALL SEEING!
I’m definitely an elephant, although my husband would argue that my memory isn’t great…
Tell me who you think you are!