I told you I was excited.
Picture taken by Butter Media
Well, this is a treat! Sweet Elayna from The Junoesque nominated me for “The Versatile Blogger” award. Meeeee?!?!?!? I have to tell you, this lovely network of tall ladies that I have stumbled upon (ok, I sought them out- I could easily find them in a crowd!) has been so supportive. Single tear from Tall Lady. No, it’s not raining.
With this nomination carries duty. (Am I too old to think that word is funny?) They are as follows:
- To tell you seven things about myself that you don’t already know.
- And to nominate 15 other bloggers. I’m going to make it five because I don’t quite know 15. Blush. Shame on me, blogger. Also, Junoesque already nominated quite a few of the fellow tall lady bloggers so I don’t want to be redundant.
Seven Things You Don’t Know About Tall Lady
1. I could eat popcorn for days without stopping.
2. I once did a 30-Day Bikram’s Yoga challenge. This was in 2008. I have been back no more than five times since.
3. Of the myriad of professions I considered being as a child, three of them were pilot, actor and author. Back in the ‘80s, blogging wasn’t a “thing” yet, so does this count? AND I’ve acted in community theatre AND my Dad has let me control the yoke (wheel-thingy) of his plane while flying. Kinda counts for each, right? Look at me fulfilling my destiny.
4. Total nutso Beatles fan. So much so, it got away from me in high school. Voted “Most Likely to Marry Ringo Starr.” No! It was about the MUSIC!!! (Seriously, I’m not that old. The Beatles Anthology came out when I was in high school, not their first US hit.)
5. When I was a kid I once ate soap thinking it was cream cheese. I promise I was no more than four years old, but it’s a memory that has stayed with me.
6. I can be a bit of a…
And now for the nominees:
1. Arianna’s “Random” Thoughts: I love Arianna’s blog because she writes with so much heart, and about a lot of different topics. It’s not just a clever name.
2. Revel Events: A local wedding planner’s blog whose site can provide inspiration for you, no matter where you are holding your wedding!
3. Liz Sauve: Insights and perspectives from a young Public Relations professional on pop culture, marketing yourself and more. New blog, let’s give her some love!
4. Well fed, flat broke: Name says it all! Good food without breaking the bank and a well-written blog.
5. TBD. (See #7 above.)
Once again, thank you Elayna for the honour and thank you Versatile Blogger Award for existing!